Contributors to the article in the background: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Blonde_on_Blonde&action=history. License of the text: CC BY-SA 3.0.
- Help button (question mark, see VE)
- Add new pronunciation, without IPA
- Notice that there are recordings for this word, not connected to IPA
- GUI for description
- Add selection for pronunciation
- Record GUI
- Save button
- T133867: [Task] Input of phonetic text with what is in the current toolbox today (Wikispeech)
- T133870: Lexicon entry editor (was: Input of phonetic text for correct pronunciation using specially developed tools for IPA/SAMPA (with the possibility to have the input read back to you and suggestions based on similar words))
Transcriptions that the user can choose from. The selected transcription is highlighted.
Related tasks: T133843: Choose pronunciation variants
Plays the synthesis of a transcription. This will help the user to confirm that the transcription gives the correct pronunciation.
Play a recording of a user pronouncing the word. This can help users that know how to phonetically transcribe, but aren't fluent in the language in question.
Record yourself pronouncing the word. This allows users who don't know how to phonetically transcribe words to contribute.
Related tasks: T133875: [Task] Pronuncify (Wikispeech)
Shows descriptions for this word, from Wikidata, Wiktionary and/or the lexicon.
Related tasks: T133876: [Task] Wikidata & Wiktionary port (Wikispeech)
This pronunciation has no transcription yet, but there is a user recording available. This probably means there is a transcription missing for this spelling, that another user can add.