Page MenuHomePhabricator
Paste P17490

Successfull Eslist test
ActivePublic

Authored by Osamaahmed17 on Oct 15 2021, 7:10 PM.
Tags
None
Referenced Files
F34690411: Successfull Eslist test
Oct 15 2021, 7:10 PM
osamaahmed17@Osamas-MacBook-Pro mediawiki % npm run test
> test
> grunt lint && npm run doc
Running "eslint:all" (eslint) task
Running "banana:core" (banana) task
>> 1 message directory checked.
Running "banana:exif" (banana) task
>> 1 message directory checked.
Running "banana:api" (banana) task
>> 1 message directory checked.
Running "banana:rest" (banana) task
>> 1 message directory checked.
Running "banana:installer" (banana) task
>> 1 message directory checked.
Running "banana:paramvalidator" (banana) task
>> 1 message directory checked.
Running "stylelint:src" (stylelint) task
>> resources/src/mediawiki.special.preferences.styles.ooui.less
>> 33:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-sticky" is not supported by IE 11, Android Browser 4.2-4.3,4.4,4.4.3-4.4.4 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>> 34:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-sticky" is not supported by IE 11, Android Browser 4.2-4.3,4.4,4.4.3-4.4.4 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>> 46:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-filters" is not supported by IE 11, Android Browser 4.2-4.3 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>>
>> resources/src/mediawiki.ui/components/icons-2.less
>> 2:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-initial-value" is not supported by IE 11 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>> 27:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-appearance" is not supported by IE 11 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>> 28:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-appearance" is not supported by IE 11 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>> 48:3 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "css-initial-value" is not supported by IE 11 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
>> 54:2 ⚠ Unexpected browser feature "background-img-opts" is only partially supported by Android Browser 4.2-4.3 plugin/no-unsupported-browser-features
⚠ 8 warnings
>> Linted 188 files without errors
Done.