Original title: Curation toolbar, when tags are being added, if a tag with a parameter is selected, but no information is entered, and then the "cancel" button is clicked, if the user tries to add another tag, the toolbar will tell the user that the canceled tag is missing a parameter.
OK. Here are my steps.
- Go onto new page.
- Open the page curation toolbar.
- Select tag option, add a tag with a parameter (e.g. copyvio speedy)
- Don't include anything in the parameter
- Deselect the tag, select another tag without a parameter (e.g. promo speedy)
- Try to add tag.
- It will say the tag that was canceled is missing a parameter.