- Fix Jenkins job failing on the gerrit repo patches
- Create a MediaWiki-extensions-PropertySuggester Phabricator tag. (T166148: Create #mediawiki-extensions-PropertySuggester)
- Move remaining issues to Phabricator.
- Move remaining pull requests to Gerrit.
- Stop translatewiki from updating github (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/357771)
- Turn GitHub repo into redirect to the Gerrit mirror. (optional)
- Update build
- Mentioned In
- rEPS77ede9d5c39d: Remove Coveralls setup
rWDBR49976a4829d8: Make builder use gerrit instead of github for PropertySuggester
rWDBR91f0279f5792: Make builder use gerrit instead of github for PropertySuggester
T122041: add i18n for property suggester api module
- Mentioned Here
- T166148: Create #mediawiki-extensions-PropertySuggester
One possible thing to add to the checklist: stop L10n-bot doing updates on github, and make sure it only updates repo on Gerrit. Currently it seems updates are done two boths, which results in both repos diverge more and more :)
Okay, I closed the only one open PR in github: https://github.com/Wikidata-lib/PropertySuggester/pull/179
I don't think making it a redirect would be a good idea because we will lose lots of discussion that might be useful for future references.