Lets be respectful of user's personal data
- Each section in the Discover screen should be declared as "public" or "personal"
- Public sections are always displayed, and are the same for each user
- Sections declared as personal, will be "empty" by default with an action button to enable
- When a user taps the "enable" button, populate the section
- For nearby, tapping enable, shows the "request location access" prompt
- A section that is enabled, but empty because it has no data should be removed or show verbiage explaining why it is empty
- Users should be able to opt out of each section in the settings