Provide an initial version of suggestions for users to have ideas on what to translate.
Some aspects that we need to consider:
- Initial "from" and "to" languages. Especially for first time users we may not have previous language choices info. We can start by a simply using the current wiki language as target language and make a best chance choice based on our stats for source (e.g., English if it is not the target).
- "From" and "to" selectors need adjustments. For the suggestions view, the language selection should allow to select any language. For the other views (e.g., in progress) it makes sense to show only the options of the current elements in the list, as it is done right now.
- Showing featured articles. Recommendations will be based on feature articles missing in the target language.
- Check that suggestions are yet to be translated. Don't display suggestions for articles that are being translated or they have been already published.
- Instrumentation. This should be measured as an entry point in the same way we do for other campaigns.
- Suggestions allow to start translating. When clicking a suggestion the new translation dialog will be opened with all the information pre-filled. If the translation is started, the suggestion will be removed for the list (and the translation will be shown in the "in progress" section).