Responsive Vector is now on test.wikipedia.org and all mobile domains when using the Vector skin
The Responsive Vector configuration flag does 2 things:
- enables a viewport
- disables the min-width
This however exposes many underlying problems..
- Many special pages are not responsive. MobileFrontend/Minerva have solved many of these but in some cases, only in the context of the Minerva skin. These fixes would need to be upstreamed.
- Many main pages of projects are not responsive.
- Many editors do not like responsive skins (as demonstrated with the rollout of responsive Minerva). A user preference will likely be needed for said users to opt out.
- allow users to opt into responsive Vector and disable the mobile redirect to experience the pain of these bugs
- fix the bugs
- change the default behavior