In the context of EventLogging audit, we should make sure that this project's queries do not use data that will be auto-purged.
Optionally, fix any problems with the dashboard and migrate to reportupdater if necessary.
The refactor seems to work, however there are 2 things to mention:
- I had to make a small change in reportupdater, and this must be deployed first. See the first gerrit patch.
- There is an ongoing conversion from LQT to FLOW, that is adding data to the tables for dates in the past. So if the metrics are rerun from the beginning of time, they will change including these newly added values.
- Hence, I'll transform the current CSVs into TSVs, so that reportupdater will only update the reports from now on, and keep the old values as they were.
- If, in the future, the collaboration team wants to have only the new data from the beginning of time, we just delete all TSVs and the reports will be regenerated complete.
- We can, in this case, leave the old CSV files as a historical record.