Things that need to be done for production deployment:
- Create Extension: mediawiki.org page for developers and people who will install or configure the extension.
- Create Help:Extension: mediawiki.org page for the end user documentation. Cross-link it with the above.
- Request a project in Phabricator if none exists yet.
- Get the extension code in Gerrit.
- Show community support/desire for the extension to be deployed.
- Request (and respond to) a product review, if applicable.
- Request (and respond to) a design review, if applicable.
- Open (and respond to) a Security-Reviews ticket blocking this.
- Make sure the extension is automatically branched.