Page MenuHomePhabricator

flow-action-unsupported only content on en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Talk:Flow_QA
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

At http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Talk:Flow_QA the only page content is <flow-action-unsupported>
Ditto for http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Flow_QA&action=history


No errors in webconsole. Same results logged-in/out, and in Firefox/Chromium.

But http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Talk:Flow works normally.

Event Timeline

Quiddity created this task.Aug 23 2015, 5:05 PM
Quiddity updated the task description. (Show Details)
Quiddity raised the priority of this task from to Needs Triage.
Quiddity added a subscriber: Quiddity.
Restricted Application added a project: Collaboration-Team-Triage. · View Herald TranscriptAug 23 2015, 5:05 PM
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald Transcript

Looks like it is probably because populateContentModel.php was not run in Beta on the page table (it was in prod; see T104278: E7. Run populateContentModel.php for page on all WMF wikis).

mysql> SELECT page_id, page_namespace, page_title, page_content_model, rev_content_model FROM page JOIN revision ON rev_page = page_id WHERE page_namespace = 1 AND page_title IN ('Flow', 'Flow_QA');
+---------+----------------+------------+--------------------+-------------------+
| page_id | page_namespace | page_title | page_content_model | rev_content_model |
+---------+----------------+------------+--------------------+-------------------+
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | flow-board        |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | NULL               | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | NULL               | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | NULL               | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | NULL               | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | NULL               | flow-board        |
+---------+----------------+------------+--------------------+-------------------+
12 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> Bye

I'll run it in Beta now, first on namespace 1 (probably won't be that bad) then all namespaces (may be longer due to all the random number pages).

Mattflaschen-WMF added a comment.EditedAug 24 2015, 5:53 PM

I ran it on all talk, but I realized this has to be fixed manually, since now the wgFlowOccupyPages code is removed, the default is no longer right, so it's too late to run the script.

I ran a manual UPDATE for the one page affected (I checked and the Talk:Flow on en_rtlwiki does not exist, plus that Beta wiki is broken for unrelated reasons).

For the remainder (not strictly required for this bug but for consistency with T104278: E7. Run populateContentModel.php for page on all WMF wikis, I started:

mattflaschen@deployment-bastion:~$ foreachwiki populateContentModel.php --ns=all --table=page | tee populateContentModel_page_table_all_namespaces_all_wikis_2015-08-24.log

Run on all wikis, all namespaces completed.

So I thought:

sql enwiki

on deployment-bastion would give me a master, but apparently it now gives a slave.

But apparently a slave that allows updates, so when I ran:

UPDATE page SET page_content_model = 'flow-board' WHERE page_namespace = 1 AND page_title IN ('Flow_QA');

so now it's probably in an inconsistent state and I don't know if that affects replication.

Re-run against master (using sql --write).

In betalabs:

[enwiki]>SELECT page_id, page_namespace, page_title, page_content_model, rev_content_model FROM page JOIN revision ON rev_page = page_id WHERE page_namespace = 1 AND page_title IN ('Flow', 'Flow_QA');
+---------+----------------+------------+--------------------+-------------------+
| page_id | page_namespace | page_title | page_content_model | rev_content_model |
+---------+----------------+------------+--------------------+-------------------+
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   14048 |              1 | Flow       | flow-board         | flow-board        |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | flow-board         | NULL              |
|   13955 |              1 | Flow_QA    | flow-board         | flow-board        |
+---------+----------------+------------+--------------------+-------------------+
12 rows in set (0.00 sec)
DannyH closed this task as Resolved.Aug 25 2015, 4:47 PM
DannyH added a subscriber: DannyH.