Priorities for review.
- Anything in the R code that would affect the integrity of the data and interpretation of the results
The R scripts generate graphs directly from csv files; data processing is all done in SQL
- Making it easier to continue working with the code
- The file ve_report.R is the master R reporting file. Other files *_report.R is copy-pasted; would be very helpful to get guidance on the best way to clean this up, parameterize the files, so that there is no code duplication.
- any egregious standards violations that would make it harder for other people to use this
- Save Joel some time figuring out various R things
- on ve-age_of_resolved_count.png and ve-age_of_resolved.png, the scale in the legend should be flipped so that red is on the bottom, just as red is on the bottom in the chart.
- on ve-backlog_burnup_crop.png, the VisualEditor Interrupt data should be plotted descending from the X axis.
- on ve_backlog_status, why are the data shapes out of alignment? They didn't used to be.
- on ve-trancheN_burnup.png, what is the right way to make the "open" data on each chart match the colors from ve-backlog-burnup_crop.png (so that, e.g., the "open" in tranch1 is teal), and "resolved" is a black line instead of an area?
Here is fresh data for the script:
Code is at https://github.com/wikimedia/phab_task_history