Especially paymentswiki. We could really benefit from the source control audit log, and it's a noble goal to bring our stuff into line with WMF best practices.
JGreen has already put most of our config under puppet, I believe that paymentswiki was an exception to this because of concerns about ease and speed of deployment. Getting the techs into puppet will be a win on both of those fronts, IMO.
Knobs we need exposed:
- All paymentswiki config. This can be dumped in the same PHP format it's in, for now. In the future, we might opt for declarative data structures.
- Paymentswiki maintenance mode
- Disabling single gateways
- Listener shutoff for each gateway
- Jenkins and cronjob shutoffs (future)