The master branches of all three extensions got "reseted" to be identical to what was formerly the v1 branch. This means that all development that was exclusively done on the master branch is "lost". It's still accessible in the history. When comparing the relevant commits it turns out not all changes that should have been done on both branches where cherry-picked. Quite a lot of stuff was exclusively done on master and is now "lost":
lists about 6000 deleted lines, along with about 500 that changed.
- There was a patch by Aude that changed all space indentions to tabs.
- There was a big PHPCS patch by Addshore with lots of whitespace changes, splitting long lines, replacing "else if" with "elseif", and more.
- In some places the name of the extension is reverted back to "Wikidata..." instead of "Wikibase...".
- The special page had aliases in English. These are gone now. Intended? I can't tell.
- The special page is not listed under "Wikibase" any more. Intended? I can't tell.
- HtmlTableBuilder, HtmlTableCellBuilder and HtmlTableHeaderBuilder had refactorings that looked good but are all reverted now.
- Some test cases for these 3 builders are gone or changed.
- The "revert" reintroduced a file SpecialCheckResultPage.css that looks unused to me.
lists about 1000 deleted lines, along with about 500 that changed.
- Tabs, as above.
- PHPCS, as above.
- Arabic special page name is lost.
- A file name in a script is reseted to be "v1.tar.gz".
- Some class level documentation and PHPDoc tags are reseted.
- My CSS fix that replaces width: 50% with max-with is lost.
- And lost and lost more, I can not really tell the difference between intended and not intended.
- An other localized special page name.
- An other "v1" in a file name.
- Removed compatibility with PHPUnit 4.5.
- ... but really, there is so much going on, I can not tell. :-(