Flow breaks links to userspace (or maybe it's VisualEditor? or maybe the Linker in core?).
Reuven M., a user in the Hebrew Wikipedia volunteered to test Flow on his user page. His user name ends with a full stop. He created a subpage in his user space and tried to link to it from a Flow post. The title of the page is "שיחת משתמש:ראובן מ./פרהיסטוריה". For reference:
- "שיחת משתמש" is "User talk".
- "ראובן מ." is the user name.
- "פרהיסטוריה" is the name of the subpage.
He tried to link to it, but the link appeared as red, and clicking it leads to "שיחת משתמש:ראובן מפרהיסטוריה", that is, the "./" from the middle of the subpage's whole title disappeared.
To make it easier for people who don't know Hebrew, I tried to reproduce it in mediawiki.org with "User talk:Full Stop Aharoni./subpage", but it seems to work correctly in mediawiki.org with Latin characters, so it's quite odd.
It's one the verge of "Unbreak now", but I'll restrain myself :)
- Not just Hebrew, any Wiki.
- Not just user talk, any namespace
- More than one "." disappear exactly two.
- It does work in preview, on post creation or editing.