As an editor, I want to be able to mark external mismatches as exceptions to indicate that the Wikidata value is correct.
Entry points to toggle exceptions:
- Special Page External Validation
- Common Special Page (when implemented, see T110039)
- Make feature accessible only for limited users (e.g., autoconfirmed group)
- Statement GUID of statement that caused the external mismatch as key
- [Maybe] additional information like the date it was introduced, ...
- Mismatches that were marked as exceptions should be displayed as one
- Need to check if a mismatch has an exception in the table
- Show exceptions in API result
- "Exception" indicates that a rule was violated (like for constraints)
- Here, it indicates that the Wikidata value is correct
- If not internal, maybe rename it in the user interface for more clarity
For further information, marking mismatches as exceptions is implemented on the abandoned branch (old master branch): https://git.wikimedia.org/log/mediawiki%2Fextensions%2FWikibaseQualityExternalValidation/refs%2Fheads%2Fabandoned.