Now that saving can happen when the article isn't fully cached. We need to make sure the article is cached when saving.
- Whenever an article is saved, check if the article was cached
- If it was cached, do nothing.
- If it is not cached, cache it
- Make sure that the caching is not tied to the lifetime of a UI object (Caching should continue even if the UI element is dealloced)
- Preferably the caching is done by a specific model controller that can handle all the business logic tied to caching an article
- Make sure image downloads go directly to disk (don't update memory)