Crete a way to use the edit tags/fitles for edits to give score points to edits.
Revisions and Commits
It would be good if applications (such as Huggle) could extract edit tags from API (not sure if possible, I asked, someone siad no). Such as "Blanked page" or "Possible vandalism". THis could be implemebted in Huggle to create specific queues or add score points to Hugggle's algoritms. Please ask if you want me to be even more specific.
Oh, didn't know that was possible.
- Is it possible to create a specific queue with only edits which has a specific tag (or tags) which the user should be able to chose using tickboxes
- Show edit tags (with the red/yellow/etc. colors) under the edit summary at the top of each edit.
Obviously remove those tgprop parameters that are not used.
ok, to summarise the features requested here are:
- create edit queues based on selected tags (user config)
- take specific tags into score calculation (per project/user config)
- show edit tags under the edit summary at the top of each edit
As well as using the default queue, but excluding edits with a certain tag would be good, such as the Huggle-tag, etc. Users of these should be whitelisted, but in case they show up anyways, this could benifit the user to exclude specific edits.