I am trying to run qunit tests on Mozilla firefox, and I got some errors.
When I ran the same on Chrome, there were no errors and only some tests were skipped.
All the tests that failed are related to localStorage, although firefox is supposed to have it. I am using Firefox 40.0.3
How I got this:
- I took the latest media wiki core from git and cloned it at a place apache could find it
- After that I ran mw-config/index.php and followed it to get the auto-created LocalSettings.php
- This page runs a bunch of tests. After it finishes running allt he tests, it reports "2144 assertions of 2153 passed, 9 failed."
The errors found are in:
- mediawiki.storage: normal case.: set/get with localStorage
- mediawiki.storage: localStorage does not exist: set/get without localStorage
- mediawiki.storage: localStorage exhausted: set/get without localStorage
- MobileFrontend settings - localStorage: without cookies or localStorage
- MobileFrontend toggle.js: Mobile mode.: Clicking hash links