At the end T125632: Plan, write and submit a satisfaction survey concerning Flow to communities, people will be able to subscribe to our future mailing list. These users will receive the newsletter, as decided on T123538: Rethink the way we communicate with communities concerning Collaboration team work.
That newsletter content has been detailed on T123538#2591064. I'm quoting:
- the formatwill be a newsletter, to have a huge impact on projects
- people targeted: every subscribers. Reached first after Flow satisfaction survey + anouncement on TN if possible
- frequency: every 4 weeks
- content: all recent changes, incoming changes and future projects (TN format)
- that newsletter will be used as a trial, to see what works, what does not works and @Keegan will create recommandations based on that (as it will be based on Chris and Erica's newsletters).
- translation will be preferred, because Collaboration team's products have a big impacts on projects (especially Notifications) and the goal is to have more people aware of what we are doing
- big announcements will still be on a separate newsletter/announcement to VPs to reach people that are not subscribers
- the newsletter format can use the future Newsletter extension
Timeline: I plan to work on that in October 2016 as a goal.