Page MenuHomePhabricator

Regression: h1 elements inside content area are Helvetica not Linux Libertine/Georgia
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Event Timeline

Jdlrobson raised the priority of this task from to High.
Jdlrobson updated the task description. (Show Details)
Jdlrobson added a project: MobileFrontend.
Jdlrobson moved this task to Backlog on the MobileFrontend board.
Jdlrobson added a subscriber: Jdlrobson.

And here I was thinking that I'd simplified headings.less

Fixed in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/241902
I didn't notice the bug hadn't been added to the patch. @jhobs be sure to use Bug: <number> in future

Ok, will do. I added "per T113759" to the commit message but I didn't realize that wasn't enough.

It'll also match "bug: …" but if I catch any one of you using lowercase…