We're managing Outreachy and GSOC entirely in Phabricator, but the wiki pages don't reflect that; it's confusing, and recent rounds look like failures on the wiki.
- Replace desolate "Candidates" tables with link to Phabricator board (done)
- Figure out if candidates need a wiki user page? spage thinks the flow is create wiki username -> create Phab login, but creating a user page on meta saying "I'm working on TNNNN" is optional.
- Outreach programs/Application template tells candidates to create a wiki user page. Is this still true? Update it or kill it.
- Complete FOSS Outreach Program for Women"/OPW -> Outreachy and "Summer of Code" -> Google Summer of Code renames.
- Promote workboard links and deprecate wiki categories; add hatnotes or more prominent links to look at the Phab board.