Action needed: I need a sysadmin to re-attach English Wikipedia "WeiaR" to the global account "WeiaR".
Problem: Merging 3 accounts failed. I disconnected several local accounts from their global accounts, and renamed them to "WeiaR". Since stewards cannot add local accounts to global accounts the user needs to add them to the global account themselves via special:mergeaccount. This failed several times with the English Wikipedia user "WeiaR". I requested the user send the account passwords to either myself or another Dutch steward, and informed Trijnstel and Mathonius of the situation. When I received the passwords I tried to merge the accounts and failed. I asked for a temporary password for the English account "WeiaR" and had the user send the temp password to me. The temp password send me to a "change your password" page. After I changed the password I was logged out, and both temp and new password failed. I asked for a new temp password. Tried to merge with the temp password and failed. Tried to reset the password on the English Wikipedia again, and the same happened, both passwords no longer work.
Please look into this problem. I request that a sysadmin solves this specific case asap by re-attaching English Wikipedia "WeiaR" to the global account "WeiaR".