I observed this in wiktionary:
- I create the new page in one browser tab
- I add the link to this page to another, pre-existing page in another browser tab
- I save the first tab so that it is updated, then I save the second tab
- Link to the new article stays red, even though the article already existed when the link was added.
- Link stays red until the next article modification
I describe this bug here from the user standpoint. I understand that this is probably caused by the first request being processed by another server instance, and the database isn't being fully updated by the time of the link-creating request. But still, user observes the wrong behavior. Html image of the page is incorrect, and stays this way.