Steps to reproduce:
- Open "Gateway Reconciliation MINIMAL"
- Set up criteria to do something fancy (in my case, I was looking at the payment method breakdown for FR).
- Click the Save a Copy button
- Give the report a new name in the save dialog. Save.
You end up, problematically,
- Still browsing the original report but with changed criteria and even changed report title, but the same report/instance/N URL. That's "Save As" behavior, not "Save a Copy". Maybe we change the button label? I don't even like "save a copy" here, do others find that desirable?
- I don't see where the new report went. Maybe it didn't?