- document xx_source.py
- document xx_recategorization.csv
- document xx_make_history.sql
|Resolved||• JAufrecht||T120559 [EPIC] Burn-up charts actively used by three teams|
|Resolved||• JAufrecht||T117485 Document configuration of Phlogiston project|
Documentation for the HTML page:
- what does this chart mean?
- what is a 'normal' appearance?
- what are some common patterns and what do they mean?
- how does it relate to other charts?
- be sure to note that velocity updates on Sundays only
- (go through all code and look for other quirks)
- Manual Ordering of categories:
- in source file, list with oldest first, newest at the end.
- In the burnups, the oldest will go at the bottom, newest at the top
- In the tranche charts, the oldest will go last (at the bottom), the newest will go first (at the top)