|Resolved||Physikerwelt||T117659 mwext-testextension-zend should load extension mathsearch after math|
|Resolved||Physikerwelt||T249455 Fix SpecialPageFatalTest::testSpecialPageDoesNotFatal|
- Mentioned In
- rEMAS4482945ce33e: Specify that extension MathSearch depends on extension Math
T183512: [EPIC] Migrate Mediawiki jobs from Nodepool to Docker
- Mentioned Here
- T242957: Extension MathSearch creates a Fatal when navigating to Special:SpecialPages
rEWBA7e7145bcc73b: Remove unused SnakFormatter::FORMAT_HTML_WIDGET
rEWBA334a1a04eb1b: Remove now unused SnakFormatter::FORMAT_HTML_WIDGET constant
T87390: Math extension should not use a wmflabs.org address as default $wgMathMathMLUrl
Both are migrated to extension.json already. Does it help to set required: Math in MathSearch's extension.json? That should fix the load order.
See also T87390
Last failure seeing:
Fatal error: Couldn't find constant Wikibase\Lib\SnakFormatter::FORMAT_HTML_WIDGET in /home/jenkins/workspace/mwext-testextension-hhvm-jessie-non-voting/src/extensions/MathSearch/ContentMathFormatter.php on line 37
The load order might not matter anymore. MathSearch currently fails to find Wikibase\Lib\SnakFormatter::FORMAT_HTML_WIDGET which has been removed from Wikibase in July 2017 by 7e7145bcc73ba8d6731d4be1f82c51fd8bcbd3a1 and 334a1a04eb1b1083b263d191424968dcd8419a46
Math got it removed via https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/extensions/Math/+/364169/ so probably we just have to do the same for MathSearch.
Please change this code to not use any of the Wikibase constants, but read the incoming format as MIME type. E.g. see if the format string starts with "text/html".
More precisely: The entire switch is wrong and should simply be removed.
See https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/diffusion/EMAT/browse/master/src/MathFormatter.php and it's history for reference.
Hey, I'm trying to understand what this task is asking. Is it:
- When patches are written in the MathSearch extension, they should be tested alongside the Math extension and only merge if they all pass.
- When patches are written in the Math extension, they should be tested alongside the MathSearch extension and only merge if they all pass.
- When patches are written in either the Math or MathSearch extensions, they should be tested alongside the other one extension and only merge if they all pass.
… or something else?