Convert Special:Contributions to OOUI in alignment with all other core special pages for consistent, improved user experience.
While we're there, we clean up the code of historically grown, specific code and generalize where applicable.
We also apply form interaction best-practices, mostly already baked in into OOUI library standards.
- Convert to HTMLForm
- Enable OOUI
- IP address/username is now a single label & input element combination
- Add page-specific styles in separate LESS file
- Remove no longer necessary CSS rule
- Improve form widget presentation for simpler understanding, for example putting start and end date side-by-side
- Collapse form when user is browsing through results – currently assuming that start/end date & target options are set. In order to let user focus on the results, while form options are secondary and still available on extra click. – https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/mediawiki/core/+/490493/ See also T191868