- Add additional browser test job to run the browsertests in Wikibase.
- Rewrite parts that require being logged in to use user_factory
- Rewrite parts that use ENVs from tests/browser/features/support/env.rb to use MediawikiSelenium::Environment instead
- Rewrite parts that rely on existing content in the Wiki to use ruby to create the fixture
- Make it possible to include selenium scenarios contained in e.g. Wikibase to also be executed during MediaInfo. Possibly this involves making the tests in WikidataBrowserTests (later Wikibase) into a gem or something like that and make bundler provide those so that they are executed during MediaInfo.
- Move test that only depend on one wiki with Wikibase and not something else from the Wikidata build into Wikibase
- while deleting them from WikidataBrowserTests.git
Things to consider afterwards: