Useful for Phlogiston users:
- Convert old explanatory email to a wiki page
- Document how to change configuration
- Document all charts with these details: T130277: Complete "Guide to Phlogiston Reports"
- Standardize terminology T129684: Rename "project" and "Milestone" in Phlogiston to something else
- Incorporate material from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes/2015-12-23_iOS_Phlogiston
- Incorporate examples from email: Tweaking the setup of Phlogiston for Reading Web
- Incorporate material from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes/2015-12-29_Reading_Web_Phlogiston
Useful for any successor effort:
- Document forecasting model T133418: Document forecasting algorithms
- Document model for loading and reconstructing data
- Document purpose T130275: Document "questions Phlogiston can help to answer"
- Document all of the WMF team-specific circumstances that any Phabricator reporting will have to deal with
- Document best practice for boards: master product board where columns = some kind of category useful for strategic planning + one or more temporal boards where column = state T129577: Document the suggested Best Practices for teams to configure their Phabricator board