Hi there! Thx for establishing "deepcat" as gadget: a nice tool [for me] for checking copyvios [at Wikimedia Commons] without needing to bounce from cat to cat.
Currently, the search result list of deepcat offers:
- article name [in Commons: file name + thumb of the image]
- 2 text lines [in Commons: 2 text lines outside of template "information"]
- size in kb + amount of words [in Commons: resolution + size in kb]
- date of last modification
I don't know if a crosswiki introduced gadget is able to adapt local [Commons] specifications. If not --> ok... we get on Commons, what we get :-) Nice tool, anyway.
But: If yes...
... do we have some processor time/capacity to display via deepcat in Commons also...
- user name of the original uploader of the file (clickable)
- date of upload (--> instead of date of last modification, which comes in lots of cases [talking about Commons] from bot-edits or from minor edits by other users regarding categorization etc.)
- [suggest a new info relevant for Commons here]
Anyway, thx for the work. Have a happy time.
PS: 1st contact with Phabricator, so don't wonder... :-)