- When deleteing flow talk page, included topics are not deleted and can be found on [[special:allpages]]
- deleting topic marks this topic as deleted, but still can be found on [[special:allpages]]. They are not readable for other users except deleter and sysops, but they are not marked in the list (if they should stay here, they should be marked e.g. by italics )
Please don't file 4-5 different bugs combined into one.
I'll make it just about 1-2 (not sure if we want to change that, but I don't know if there's specifically a bug about it anymore; there was T116095: Ensure users can not access topics from deleted boards via Varnish caching, but we pivoted it when we discovered the real issue)
- topic should not be deleted permanently neither by ?action=delete even if they included abusive or personal content.
Core does not support permanent deletion either. Anything deleted can be undeleted by a user with the appropriate permissions.
Topics can be deleted by using the ... menu and selecting 'Delete topic' in the menu.
- not possible to search in flow discussion by special:search
This is an important issue, tracked as T62493: StructuredDiscussions posts are not indexed in builtin search.
- flow Talk:Cat cannot be moved to Talk:Dog
You can move a Flow board as long as you have permission to create a Flow board at the destination. For example, in a Flow namespace like https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viquip%C3%A8dia_Discussi%C3%B3: (Project talk on Catalan Wikipedia), you can move Flow boards within that namespace.
If the destination is not a Flow namespace, you need to have a right to create a Flow board at the destination. Otherwise, it might defeat the purpose of the right. (E.g. you could move pages from a Flow namespace to a non-Flow one and thereby create as many Flow boards in a non-Flow namespace as you want.)