The suggestions area went through many changes, and we'll get feedback from users as part of T119087.
Reviewing the current state of the design and identifying the details to polishing can help to make the experience more consistent. Some aspects we may consider include layout, font sizes, etc.
As a result of this task, the following issues have been identified:
- T120930: Adjust the visual hierarchy of suggestion items
- T120067: Adjust ContentTranslation suggestion discard workflow
- T121218: Show a loading indicator for ContentTranslation suggestions
- T121219: Make dashboard views linkable and resistant to refresh
- T121222: Refreshing suggestions should always show different suggestions
- T121223: Make refresh suggestion action more prominent
- T121224: Show a smaller but constant number of suggestions at a time
- T121225: Prevent users from selecting the same source and target language for suggestions
- T121226: Switching the suggestions languages while loading results in an inconsistent list
- T121227: Featured-based suggestions should be a fallback of personalised suggestions
- T121230: Adjust ContentTranslation suggestion refresh transition