Page MenuHomePhabricator

MediaWiki 1.26.0 and CirrusSearch Extension not working with current master or 1.26 version
Closed, InvalidPublic

Description

When updating to MediaWiki 1.26.0 CirrusSearch keeps working which is good. But when I update to the CirrusSearch extension for version 1.26 the mediawiki only returns blank pages. I also tried the master version of the CirrusSearch extension with the same result.

Event Timeline

SmartK created this task.Dec 11 2015, 11:12 AM
SmartK raised the priority of this task from to Medium.
SmartK updated the task description. (Show Details)
SmartK added a subscriber: SmartK.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptDec 11 2015, 11:12 AM
SmartK set Security to None.
Restricted Application added a project: Discovery. · View Herald TranscriptDec 11 2015, 11:13 AM

If you're getting blank pages, you should check your web server error log.

ok, I will check.

Aklapper changed the task status from Open to Stalled.Dec 14 2015, 10:31 PM
Aklapper raised the priority of this task from Medium to Needs Triage.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: StudiesWorld. · View Herald TranscriptDec 14 2015, 10:31 PM
SmartK added a comment.EditedDec 16 2015, 9:58 AM

The page Spezial:Spezialseiten shows a black page. Here the apache error log:

[Wed Dec 16 10:44:17.525212 2015] [:error] [pid 25528] [client 144.124.89.87:51954] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to   CirrusSearch\\Connection::__construct() must be an instance of CirrusSearch\\SearchConfig, none given, called in /var/www/mw-test/extensions/Elastica/ElasticaConnection.php on line 37 and defined in /var/www/mw-test/extensions/CirrusSearch/includes/Connection.php on line 68, referer: https://www.erased.de/mw-test/index.php/Spezial:Spezialseiten

MediaWiki 1.26.0
CirrusSearch-REL1_26-2ce9dd6

SmartK closed this task as Resolved.Dec 16 2015, 10:14 AM
SmartK claimed this task.

Sorry, I have been useing CirrusSearch since the beginning and I forgot to update the Elastica extension (Elastica-REL1_26-2703907). Now the "specialpage:version" is working! Sorry again.

Aklapper changed the task status from Resolved to Invalid.Dec 16 2015, 11:01 AM

Changing status to invalid as no code fix was involved.