A PDF file created by bookcmd=render_article&writer=rdf2latex contains a lot of errors. This task replaces T121349 detail #2.
In wiki pages a graphic element often is positioned beside the text which it concerns to. The definition of the element is in the wiki source before the text.
There are two false consequences:
- The graphic should be positioned beside the text as it is in the wiki page as well as in the print preview. This should be possible if a one-column text area is used. See also T121497
- If this isn't possible the graphic should be positioned before the text paragraph in all cases (like in wiki source).
Look at error #2 on page 1 e.g. in appendix 2.
How to check the problem
- MathML in user preferences / appearance.
- de-Wikibooks chapter "Komplexe_Zahlen/_Darstellungsformen" - the requested page (Internet Explorer 11 isn't able to show correct formulas using MathML)
- Use Print/Preview/Print of the browser (here: Firefox 42.0) - every part of the page is printed correctly (IE isn't able to show any formulas)
- Use Special:Book render_article rdf2latex and store the created pdf file.
- Appendix 1 F3079535 is the created pdf file without any change.
- Appendix 2 F3079554 shows the error described above.
More errors are described in other tasks. (In appendix 2 there are additional faults caused by convertion to OpenOfficeGraph odg but irrelevant to MediaWiki problems.)