Let's agree what needs to be tested after the Bugzilla migration is completed, before reopening phabricator.wikimedia.org:
- Number of tasks
- Number of comments?
- Number of attachments?
- Number of BZ tickets with PATCH_TO_REVIEW status vs (open) Phab tasks with Patch-For-Review keyword?
- Number of BZ tickets with VERIFIED status vs (resolved etc) Phab tasks with Verified keyword?
- Pick a sample of 20 bugs and check that everything looks as good as in bugzillapreview.
- Test a sample of attachments previously affected by T815.
- Submit a couple of private tasks and check that only the authorized users can access them.
- Test all the Bugzilla redirect cases agreed.
- Test that bzimport has started to assign Bugzilla activity to Phabricator users.
- Check that pywikipedia-bugs receives bugmail from Phab to verify Herald rules set up in T496