- enable all language pairs (configuration change)
- make drop downs searchable (ui change)
- use browser lang as source default (ui change). If multiple browser languages info available, choose the destination language as one of them at random.
- do not pre-fill language selections if no info is available from browser/url params
- load the recommendations if the source and target parameters are set or if the language is retrieved from the browser
@ellery @leila We had discussed not logging the request if it wasn't an intentional action, but I think we still may want to log these in order to get the userToken and requestToken. I think adding an origin field to the TranslationRecommendationUIRequests schema that's an enum of options like form_submit, url_parameters, browser_language, etc. would provide information to distinguish the requests.