Replaced with Project: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/wmua-wep-trainings/
Goals: Increasing reach (by both reaching new regions and new professional groups), increasing participation (involving more people to contribute) and improving quality (getting high-quality content prepared within Education Programme).
- We plan to organise at least 20 workshops during the year in at least 10 different cities and towns, with a particular focus on under-represented regions (such as Southern and Eastern Ukraine).
- We want to organise at least one WikiFlashMob to invite as many people as possible to create an article on Wikipedia.
- We will ensure that all participants who have completed our workshops have sufficient skills to write an article or know how and whom ask to help.
- We intend to collaborate with at least 10 universities within 20 courses during 2016
- Through these programmes, we want to involve Wikipedians with specific skills who are interested in making high-quality contributions to Wikipedia.
- 200 participants in Wikiworkshops
- 250 people experience editing through Wikipedia Education Programme
- 150 newly registered users involved
- 25% female participants
- 5% of participants remain active by the end of the period
- 250 articles created during WikiFlashMob
- 500 articles created within Wikipedia Education Programme
Wikimedia Ukraine's page for reports (outdated): https://ua.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=1453