- Write a sentence which has the size of the window: if we add a letter to the last word then the word with the point go to next line. We suppose this sentence is the first line of the page.
- Place the cursor after the point (it can be an other punctuation like a comma).
- Type space (as if you want add new words).
- The word goes to the new line with the punctuation.
- Insert a internal link for the word.
- The word come back to the first line but not the punctuation which is now isolated.
I have uploaded a video as a better explanation.
It occurs with Firefox 44 and Chromium 46 on Fedora.
This problem creates T126374 issue.