- Open editing session using WikiEditor
- Select the Special characters tab
- Scroll to and select the Greek character set on the left.
- Note the set doesn't have enough characters in it to fill out the allocated area for characters to the right.
- Select Greek again on the left.
The entire set of Greek characters is loaded again beginning at the end of the initial set first rendered and the same 'allocated area' is now maxed out causing a scroll to kick-in.
Every click on a Character set's label on the left [re]generates the entire character set at the end of the previous [entire] set on the right.