Let's do a quick check before going down a rabbit hole to see what impact if any stripping references will have
- Ensure this will not clash with T126558
JR: this will not be in the current sprint so we're good.
 Disable navbox experiment (remove .navboxfrom wgMFRemovableClasses )
JR: decided not to do this as it would be an unfair test to test 7 days prior to stripping references with a completely different environment)
- Update wgMFRemovableClasses to include .references on beta channel and stable channel of beta cluster
JR: this is now live as of Tue 16th February.
- Update wgMFRemovableClasses to exclude .references on beta channel and stable channel of beta cluster
JR: this is now live as of Monday 22nd 5:20PM PST
- Use script to measure impact on beta cluster post-change for webpagetest.enwiki-bc-mobile-beta-2gslow.anonymous.Barack_Obama.us-east-1.Google_Chrome-emulateMobile.firstView and webpagetest.enwiki-bc-mobile-2gslow.anonymous.Barack_Obama.us-east-1.Google_Chrome-emulateMobile.firstView
JR: Will measure Fri 27th Feb (5 days of data before and after)
- Revert both changes after collecting
105-10 days worth of data (since we don't want to break sauce labs browser tests of the references feature).
JR: Wasn't necessary.