There are several inconsistencies with the items in the action menu that is shown once you click the "..." icon on a notification:
- Alignment. Icons don't align vertically to each other. The first menu item lack of padding makes it too close to the margins.
- Color. Icons and labels are shown in different colors.
- Typography. Each option is shown using a different font weight.
- All the areas in color (yellow, orange, green) represent 10px to be applied as padding.
- The icons (grey boxes) are 15px.
- Text for the action labels is bold and set to #333.
The final result (removing the highlighted areas from above):