- Meeting 1: Vertical directors
- Meeting 2: key customers on teams currently served
- Meeting 3: execs
|Duplicate||None||T122851 Team Practices Group decides on the team’s operating strategy.|
|Resolved||None||T113053 [EPIC] TPG selects and documents a strategy|
|Resolved||None||T122843 [EPIC] Q3 50% of tests against TPG's strategic possibilities executed|
|Resolved||• ggellerman||T127383 TPG Strategy test meetings with customers|
Feedback from stakeholders in Meeting 2:
- Spotify has scrum gurus spending time with the team, kind of like kristen/max have been. Coupled to the team, but resources were limited and we only had so many “TPGers”.
- Most teams did not have dedicated coaches. The coaches we used to work with daily got moved to other teams to spread the wealth.
- Coaches became consultants. Teams could ask them to embed with them, observe process, sort of like kristen/max have.
- We could quantify our success by taking team temperatures before and after engagements.
- Believes management should be focused on swarming strategic pillars, rather than TPG.
- What is TPG’s role? Seems unclear with Status Quo.