UPDATE 26 April 2016: This task is probably the cause of tasks in VE having the wrong points value; tasks are pointed one way in Phabricator UI and show up null in Phabricator due to complications of how points data has evolved with WMF's Phabricator install. So the scope of this task is to 1) try and fix that, and 2) wrap up related issues below. Once any overlap is determined, this should probably be broken up.
Looks like story points may not be fully represented
T120912 has 0.5 story points. That's missing from the dump:
>>> data['task']['120912']['storypoints'] ''
T117474 has 2 story points, which is present:
>>> data['task']['117474']['storypoints'] [2395689, 'PHID-TASK-g66nzaiw3btbu6vdpagj', '2']
Story points are not provided in the transaction log.
>>> data['task']['120912']['transactions'].keys() dict_keys(['core:edge', 'status', 'projectcolumn', 'reassign', 'priority']) >>>
>>> data['task']['117474']['transactions'].keys() dict_keys(['core:edge', 'status', 'projectcolumn', 'reassign', 'priority']) >>>
Phlogiston builds most of its data from the transaction log, so that it can do historical reconstruction. Story Points were not previously available in the transaction log.
- Why isn't T120912`s point value present in the dump?
- With the upgrade, are point values now in the transaction log?
- If so, can that information be added to the dump?
- If so, why are story points also provided as task-level, as-of-now data?
- If so, what value should I use to set point value retroactively for all dates prior to the upgrade?