When the user chooses a destination language, we should present the UI in the destination language to the user. This means translating options such as "Translate", "Create from scrach", etc. to other languages.
We will do this via translatewiki.net. To do this, we need to the following items:
- Make localization files available in JSON. (with message documentation)
- Give Niklas and Siebrand commit access to the repo to pull and push updates.
- Move repo to wikimedia-research github organization
To set up the project in translatewiki.net:
- project logo (optional, svg) [skipped]
- 1-2 sentence description (See https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Group_descriptions for examples)
[recommend.wmflabs.org GapFinder] is a tool that recommends potential articles to be created in Wikipedia.
- data for project page (See https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:Revision_scoring for example)
[recommend.wmflabs.org GapFinder] is a tool that can be used to receive recommendations about potential Wikipedia articles that exist in a language but missing in another language to be created. Contact [[User:LZia_(WMF)|LZia_(WMF)]] for any questions and file a bug in the [https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/?projects=increasing-content-coverage #increasing-content-coverage] component.