- Have read mode enable locally
- Switching to Edit a page will dispaly: "Warning: The database has been locked for maintenance, so you will not be able to save your edits right now."
- Open Notification panel and click on 'Mark as read' cross - marking as read is done with http://dev.wiki.local.wmftest.net:8080/w/api.php JSON response error:Object code:"readonly"; info:"The wiki is currently in read-only mode"
- Flow board:
- editing topic titles on Flow board gives
[062a2a5b] Exception Caught: Database is read-only: This wiki is currently in read-only mode!
- posting a new topic or editing/posting replies - no responses received.
Note: When there is a case of db being in read-only mode (it was for for betalabs), wikitext pages (VE mode) would display a pop-up with explanation that the db in read only mode and suggesting to save edits later, etc.
Flow boards would display the following for any action on posts: