- What have we finished?
- How much work remains until we reach a goal?
- How long will that take?
- identify work that is on track to finish ever vs work that isn't
- tell LIFO from FIFO queues?
- How has the scope of a goal changed since we started?
- What have we been working on?
- How much of our recent work has not been high-priority work?
- How much has not been relevant to quarterly goals?
- What bottlenecks exist in our work processes?
- focus teams on prioritized goals - show if they are realistic, and if they are being worked on vs lower-priority work
|Resolved||None||T125583 [EPIC] Support teams using Phlogiston/Phragile Burnups in FY2016Q3|
|Resolved||JAufrecht||T119098 [EPIC] Document usage of Phlogiston|
|Resolved||JAufrecht||T130275 Document "questions Phlogiston can help to answer"|
There is a reasonable amount of documentation on this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phlogiston/reports_by_question. It's out of date, but more than enough to close this task given that nobody is asking for this.