The targets for the support of the international part of Wiki Loves Earth are as follows:
- Number of participating countries: 20
- Number of photos uploaded: 70,000 (WLE worldwide)
- Total number of participants: 2,500
- Number of new users: 1,000
- 4 months after the contest, 5,000 (and 10%) of photos are used on wiki projects
- 4 months after the event, 500 (and 1%) of uploaded photos are categorized as valued, quality or featured
- At least 90% of the participating countries submitted nominees to the finale.