cp3011-22 were software-decommed from their old cache roles in T125485. They're still booted and puppeting, using just include standard for puppet in site.pp. They need standard wipe and decom (or reclaim/spare). Note one exception: cp3011 is has been powered off for a long time already due to hardware issues in T92306.
- - all system services confirmed offline from production use
- - set all icinga checks to maint mode/disabled while reclaim/decommmission takes place.
- - remove system from all lvs/pybal active configuration
- - any service group puppet/heira/dsh config removed
- - remove site.pp (replace with role::spare if system isn't shut down immediately during this process.)
START NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
- - disable puppet on host
- - remove all remaining puppet references (include role::spare)
- - power down host
- - disable switch port (all hosts)
- - remove production dns entries
- - puppet node clean, puppet node deactivate, salt key removed
END NON-INTERRUPPTABLE STEPS
- - system disks wiped by onsite
- - system unracked and decommissioned (by onsite), update racktables with result
- - switch port configration removed from switch once unracked.