- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/264908 (460ea2524c4643e7f8ddf2fd6c95f77aaeb91891)
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/264127 (606a21cb14771fcac079e68f6eb3c34147358301)
- In its current state, it should not run immediately on module load, but ensure dom-ready has happened. Especially because it has position=top.
- Should not need "top" load position.
- More generally, it might make sense to expose in a more re-usable way that is explicitly called from something like mediawiki.special.log.
When adding the caller (e.g. mediawiki.special.log), perhaps the method can be moved to an existing module and mediawiki.checkboxtoggle removed. We have two related modules:
See mediawiki.special.changeslist.legend.js for an example where a generic module (jquery.makeCollapsible) is used for a specific caller.