Looking at this example,, either algorithms are not implemented as intended, or algorithms are giving un-useful results and should be tuned.
- Nominal backlog growth and pessimistic backlog growth are identical, and should not be.
- Velocity forecast is zero; optimistic and nominal should probably both be greater than zero.
- Forecasts for a handful of projects pass an eyeball test of being a plausible and useful forecast based on recent history.
- Including both forecast of backlog size and forecast of velocity
- http://phlogiston.wmflabs.org/lan_report.html#tab3 does not have the defects described above
- Including 2-3 other quasi-randomly selected forecasts from http://phlogiston.wmflabs.org/